What Do I Do if I am Terminated?

To help you determine if you may be eligible to draw funds from your
BCT account if you were terminated from an employer who was making contributions on your behalf, please answer the following questions:

1. Are you eligible to receive state unemployment benefits,
    or are you currently collecting unemployment benefits?

   Yes   No

   1a. Do you have a copy of your "Monetary Determination" letter
         from the Unemployment Insurance Agency?
        Yes   No

   1c. Can you provide a copy of a recent bank statement showing
         that you are receiving direct deposit unemployment benefit
         payments,or a copy of your most recent unemployment check?
        Yes   No

2. Do you have a positive balance in your BCT account?
    Click here to check your account balance online.

    Yes   No